Jomsom -Muktinath Trek is the one of the best destination to explore an ancient monasteries, caves, local tribes and scenery view of the different wonderful landscapes. An adventurous trip begins from world’s deepest gorge of Kali Gandaki River into the World’s highest region passing along almost tree-less barren landscape, a steep rocky trail up and down hill. On the way of our trail we can observe the splendid view of Nilgiri, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and several other Peaks.
Jomsom -Muktinath trekking begins day of the trek along the Annapurna region ascend through rice terraces, villages inhabited by the native resident, mostly the Gurung. The trek will be an interesting in Tatopani, where you could have an opportunity to relax with hot springs. Our trek moves along Jomsomand Kagbeni, then the entry point towards the Upper Mustang Region. The massif splendid view of the Dhaulagiri Glacier is little further up along with the first glance of the Windy Tibetan upland on the way to the Holy Hindu Pilgrimage site of Muktinath(3,800m/ 12,464 ft).The holy temple has 108 waterfalls which resemble water flowing from taps and enigmatic natural gas fires that marvel the mind. Then downhill to jomsom village on the Tibetan upland where you can observe around the gateway to the“Forbidden Kingdom of Mustang”,glance of an ancient traditions which is still practiced by the inhabitants. A flight following day will take you to Pokhara then we make a few hour drive along green mountains to Kathmandu.
Included in the Cost
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3-star hotels in both Kathmandu and Pokhara. (Both on B&B basis)
- Teahouses during the trek with all meals
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu with a tour guide and all temples/monuments entrance fees.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara flight ; Jomsom to Pokhara flight
- Pokhara to Kathmandu transportation in tourist bus
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Himalayan Glacier Trekking duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, Trekking permit)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes.